All the reasons I can think of to rent Scotland, PA soon.
1. Christopher Walken!!! (If that's not enough for you, then you should stop reading, now.)
2. One of the eekiest (as in "Eeeek! I can't believe she's actually going to do that!!!") scenes I have ever seen, that is still funny.
3. Fast food can kill in so many ways.
4. Best re-versioning of Shakespeare I've seen. It's got all the heart and soul of the original (that's if you can make the leap from struggling to be a king to struggling to be a fast food giant.
5. I'll never think of McDonald's or oven mitts the same. (creepy tingly goose bumps)
6. Christopher WALKEN!!! (I think I need to start a collection of his movies....)7. A vegetarian Christopher Walken talking about "babaganoush."
8. Banquo's ghost wearing a Pennsylvania winter hunting hat and horn rim glasses.
9. This movie is like Fargo on Sweet Tarts.
5/28/2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment