9/19/2005

Powder into Jelly



Got up at 5:30 (definately need a shot o'brazillian fazenda before running) in order to go running at 6 with the Munkee in the neighborhood canyon (I love that I can say that in sunny La Habra).
Wore my new New Balance runners. Hope they make a difference. Can't really tell, yet.
The canyon is all dark and moody at the start, and then everything lighten's up by the time we get back to the.. [Geeze! Did you hear that thunder?! There is a rockin' cloud concert going on up in the sky right now.] ...car.
I was going to write more about running, but I cannot believe the rain and thunder that is coming down right now. It's fricken' September! What is that about?
Anyways...I guess the canyon's going to need a dry out, so it's back to the pavement, or better yet, back to sleeping in! Yessssss.

No comments: