10/21/2005
Casual Friday
I rode my bike to school today. 20 minutes. Sweet. Almost didn't go. I was planning on getting up a little early, but then the alarm kept miraculously resetting for 10 or 20 minutes extra sleep. Old bad habit. Anyways, got up eventually, and then figured if I skipped my espresso (did I just write that?!)...I could probably make it on my bike without being late. I couldn't remember if it took 20 minutes or 40 minutes to make it (if you're thinking I can't estimate very well, remember it was early. The brain doesn't really get warmed up till about 9:30.) Well. Skipped the espresso. Pumped up the tires. Through some school clothes in my backpack and jumped on my bike (which has the very unfortunate name "Novara Expresso". Ugh!) The ride was beautiful, as usual, and I didn't get hit by a MACK Truck flying down Harbor towards Imperial. Got to school on time, changed, and discovered -- no belt. Crap. Shirt's not getting tucked in. Guess it's casual Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment