6/14/2006

Sugar and Spice and...Ewwww!

I'm driving home down Imperial from Dietrich's the other day and I get stopped at a light. Like most people I assume, I take the quick tour of surrounding cars and drivers. Looking in the rear view mirror I see this girly girl. Early twenties with the fru fru purple dangling thing hanging from her own rear view mirror. I'm thinking sorority girl or something. I'm about to move on, but then I see somthing that does catch my interest. Her pinky.

It's suddenly interesting because it just made a beeline to her nose. Dig deep sugar and spice. And, now I'm laughing. Ok. I am not the only disgusting human being on the planet. But, wait! It gets better.

That twenty something girly girl pinky finger goes straight from her nose to her mouth. And this wasn't something new, let me tell you. This was common practice. No indecision. No hesitation. Straight from nose to mouth, without passing Go! and collecting her two hundred. Ok, girls. Maybe we should change the old lines from Sugar and Spice and Everything nice, to Salty Boogers! Ewww...Even I, the bachelor's bachelor (ask the munkee or Blue Canopy), was disgusted beyond the norm. Pickin' in private is one thing. Pickin' in public is another. But, EATING!?? No, na, na, na, na, nooooooooooo! Not in public or private beyond the age of I love Barney.

Ewwwww! I don't even know what to say. It's either the funniest or saddest thing I've seen in a long, long time.

No comments: