This song was big for me when I worked in the summer rec program with the disabled. We actually had a game we played where if someone sang the first part, the other person was Obligated to finish the song, no matter what. This was about the time I met Rick. Ruth
5 comments:
Ooh nice, forgot about that one. Gotta show that to the kids in the am.
Oh and yes, I did snag the cranberry lambics. Sorry...
No apologies! I like the others better anyway : )
This song was big for me when I worked in the summer rec program with the disabled. We actually had a game we played where if someone sang the first part, the other person was Obligated to finish the song, no matter what. This was about the time I met Rick.
Ruth
You know, I never tire of the video.
A true classic! Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment