Current movie watching list:
Napoleon Dynamite ****
Snatch ****
Finding Neverland ****
Lemony Snicket... *** (Credits get ****)
Life Aquatic *** 1/2
Ocean's 12 *** ( I could watch these guys pick their
respective noses while waiting for new scripts and be
quite content. I guess I'm easily pleased.)
On the agenda:
King of the Hill Season 3 (I'm skipping season I and 2 because they weren't on sale at Target.)
Once upon a Time in the West
The Godfather (I'm probablly the only geek who hasn't seen this movie, yet.)
Napoleon Dynamite
Current music cue:
The Stranglers
Soundtrack to Cold Mountain
The new Elliot Smith CD
Innocence Mission
Soundtrack to Snatch
Soundtrack to Amelie
Kelly Joe Phelps
Music that Inspired the X Files
I don't like Reggae. I love it. Anyone know any good albums or artists other than the BOB? I know about
him already.
1/10/2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment