2/02/2005

Here's my list of current hobbies or obsessions:

-building a sailboat
-planning what new old car to buy when I sell my saturn
-building a rat cage
-finding a good source for fancy rats (ie local breeder who is not a FETA Freak!)
-building a new terrarium for my bearded dragon
-finding the motivation to ride my bicycles to work: one regular ten speed, and the other is a recumbent
-reading The Count of Monte Cristo
-finding the motivation to grade papers instead of reading The Count of Monte Cristo
-Reading "Eat the Rich", a fun overview of economics by PJ O'Rourke.
-finding the motivation to unpack my new breadmaker and read the instructions
-not spending my extra money on food and things so that I can spend it on sailing and boats
-waiting for my first sailing class to start (5 saturdays starting Feb. 26)
-remembering at the oddest moments, like while reading the six psalms in the middle of church, or like right now, that I have to go to the DMV and renew my license or I'll be taking the bus down to the OC Sailing Center in two weeks!
-hoping I'll find my glasses so that I won't fail my eye exam.

No comments: