2/03/2006

I Guess She IS a Girl



I came into my classroom this morning and found a surprise. There were some funny looking white oblong objects in my bearded dragon's cage that weren't there the night before.

I thought they might be dried up grapes or something. But, then it hit me! Eggs. They might be eggs. After all, Thistle Blink is a girl. Well, at least that was what the guy at the reptile shop told me. He might of been wrong. It's kind of hard to tell with lizards, or so I've been told.

So, Google images to the rescue! I typed in "Bearded dragon eggs" and pulled up some pictures that looked just like the ones in my dragon's cage. Verification!

So, yep! She's a girl all right. Now I just need to get a guy dragon. They could make some pretty cute ugly lookin' babies.

No comments: