RULES:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1) I just found out my friend Matthew has moved to in Argentina.
2) I am a light sleeper. Anything wakes me up. I now have a baby and therefore sleep in 1-2 hour segments.
3) I am reading a book reccomended by the Monkee called Getting Things Done, by David Adams, because lately...by that I mean the last 35 years of my life...I have been frustrated by having too many things to do and getting nothing done because I have too much "stuff" in my head.
4) I like my drinks strong and intense: four doubleshots of espresso over ice -- unsweetened, no milk, Laphroaig Scotch-- tastes like liquid campfire.
5) I've taken music lessons with many different instruments: piano, trumpet, baritone, french horn, tri-toms, snare drum, guitar, voice, viola, and most recently...the Irish Whistle with Frank. I own 3 guitars, 1 mandolin, 1 bouzouki, a Roland keyboard, at least 10 different flute/whistles, and a doumbek drum.
6) I can sing in Slavonic almost fluently, but I understand nary a word.
7) I am lyrically challenged. I can memorize melodies very easily, but I never remember the lyrics. This also hampers my joke telling.
8) I spend way too much time checking and rechecking Harry Potter sites for news, editorials, and trivia. Gotta get my fix while waiting for the last book. Sad. : )
Sorry there are no links. My mac doesn't support that feature on Blogger, which really stinks.
I'm going to try to tag some people, but I gotta figure out who's left.
7/02/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment